Saridon tablets. A mild analgesic and antipyretic it is a combination of three active substances: paracetamol, propyrophenazone and caffeine. Caffeine increases the effectiveness of the analgesic.
The effect of it’s use is caused by the active components which are its part:
- Propyphenazone and paracetamol render the expressed febrifugal, soothing and antiinflammatory action;
- Caffeine strengthens soothing action of two other components, and also reduces feeling of fatigue and drowsiness.
Tablets contain paracetamol (250 mg), caffeine (50 mg) and propyphenazone (150 mg).
Excipients – casein formaldehyde, cellulose microcrystallic, methylhydroxypropyl cellulose, starch corn, talc, silicon anhydrous finely divided, magnesium stearate. In blisters on 10 pieces.
Analogs on active ingredient are drugs Gevadal, Kaffetin of SK, Flyukomp Ekstratab, Novalgin.
Indications to Saridon’s use
According to the instruction Saridon appoint at pain of various etiology, including:
- Migrenozny pain;
- Posttraumatic and postoperative pain;
- Neuralgia;Paracetamol Ebay
- Dismenoreyny pain.
Besides, Saridon is shown to use for decrease in the increased body temperature at various infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Saridon it is contraindicated to apply at:
- The expressed abnormal liver functions or kidneys;
- To glaucoma;
- To sleeplessness;
- Genetic deficit glyukozo-6-fosfatdegidrogenazy;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Hypersensitivity to active or auxiliary components of Saridon.
Saridon do not appoint to children 12 years are younger.
Saridon’s use at pregnancy, as well as during breastfeeding, is undesirable.
Route of administration
According to the instruction Saridon usually accept on 1 tablet (as much as possible – 2 tablets) up to four times a day, but no more than 6 in days.
Reception duration Saridona should not exceed three (as febrifugal medicine) or five days (as anesthetic).
The maximum daily dose for teenagers of 12-18 years makes three tablets.
At overdose by Saridon symptoms of acute poisoning can appear:
- Stomach aches;
- Pallor of integuments;
At the described symptoms of overdose by Saridon the gastric lavage and use of adsorbents (absorbent carbon) are shown.
It is not necessary to accept Saridon along with rifampicin, barbiturates, carbamazepine, anticonvulsants and alcoholic beverages.
Besides, there are other undesirable medicinal combinations:
- Metoclopramidum accelerates Saridon’s absorption;
- The caffeine which is a part of drug accelerates ergotamine absorption;
- Propyphenazone, active component of Saridon, reduces efficiency of kaliysberegayushchy diuretics and strengthens effect of anticoagulants and peroral anti-diabetic means.
In therapeutic doses Saridon according to the instruction is had well.
In rare instances at reception of tablets are possible:
- Skin allergic reactions;
- Sleep disorder.
Disturbances of system of blood in the form of a leukopenia, thrombocytopenia and an agranulocytosis at Saridon’s use are according to reviews shown extremely seldom.
Saridon in high doses leads long reception of tablets to a nephrotoxic and hepatotoxic action.
It treats a number of the anesthetizing medicines of non-prescription dispensing with a period of storage of 5 years.
5 x 10 tablets