Magne B6 is a medication that combines magnesium and pyridoxine hydrochloride to effectively prevent and treat magnesium deficiency in adults, adolescents, and children aged 6-12 years.
Symptoms such as nervousness, irritability, mild anxiety, passing fatigue, minor sleep disturbances, digestive spasms, palpitations (in individuals without cardiac affections), muscle cramps, and tingling may indicate a magnesium deficiency. It provides relief by replenishing magnesium levels.
It is important to note that if the symptoms persist after one month of treatment, continuing the medication may not be beneficial.
Before taking Magne B6, consider the following precautions:
- Allergy: Do not take it if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to magnesium lactate dihydrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, or any other ingredients present in the medication.
- Kidney Function: Magne B6 should not be taken if you have severe kidney failure (impaired kidney function).
- Levodopa Treatment: If you are currently undergoing treatment with levodopa (a medication for Parkinson’s disease), it is not recommended to take Magne B6.
Take special care when using Magne B6 in the following situations:
- Infants: Magne B6 is not suitable for infants under 1 year of age or individuals weighing less than 10 kg.
- Moderate Renal Insufficiency: Patients with moderate renal insufficiency should exercise caution to avoid increased magnesium concentration in the blood.
- Urinary Infections: If you have a urinary infection, it should be treated before initiating magnesium treatment.
- Calcium Deficiency: In cases of calcium deficiency, it is generally recommended to correct magnesium deficiency before starting calcium supplementation.
- High-Dose Pyridoxine Usage: Prolonged high-dose usage of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) may lead to sensory nerve damage. Symptoms of such damage include numbness, balance disorders, tremors in the extremities, and coordination difficulties. These effects are typically reversible upon discontinuation.
For any further inquiries, do not hesitate to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Each vial (10 ml oral solution) of Magne B6 contains the following active substances:
- Magnesium lactate dihydrate: 186 mg
- Magnesium pidolate (total elemental magnesium content of one ampoule): 100 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 10 mg
Always follow your doctor’s instructions regarding the use of Magne B6. If you have any doubts, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For adults and adolescents, the recommended dosage is as follows:
- 3-4 ampoules per day, divided into 2-3 doses to be taken with meals.
For children over 1 year of age (weighing over 10 kg), the recommended dosage is as follows:
- 1-4 ampoules per day, divided into 2-3 doses to be taken with meals.
Before consumption, dilute the contents of each ampoule in half a glass of water.
Remember to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle while using Magne B6 to support overall well-being.